This is still in progress…
This is a collection of good places to bike in NC. Most of these are rides that I have done in the Raleigh area. I will add more as I discover them. Send me your rides if you like, and I will add it to the list so others can use them. Your are welcome to copy/save any of these routes, as they are hosted on mapmyride.com
- 3 Mountain Madness (Start/Finish from Armfield Rec Center)75mi.
- Cisco Routing Loop (Start/Finish Bldg 12 parking lot) 5.5mi.
- Inside-Out Sports Group Ride (Start/Finish from IOS store 2002 Grisdale Ln, Cary, NC 27513) 33 mi.
- 55 Miler From Lifetime Fitness (Start/Finish from Lifetime Fitness in Cary,NC). 55 mi.
- B&B Half Metric Century (Start/Finish near Sanford NC…Deep River Park) 29.82 mi.
- B&B Metric Century (Start/Finish near Sanford NC…Deep River Park) 61.47 mi.
- Tobacco Trail From Scott King Rd To New Hill Olive Chapel Rd. (Start/Finish from Park at 511 Scott King rd Durham NC. 24 mi.
- The Spin Cycle 4th of July Firecracker – 50 km (32.35 mi.)
- The Spin Cycle 4th of July Firecracker – 100 km (63.19 mi.) 100k_Cue_Sheet
- Capital Cycling Club Firecracker 2010 ride – 100km (63.22 mi.)
- Cup ‘n Cone Tour (Start/Finish Green Hope High School, Cary, NC) 67mi
- Harris Lake Bike Route (Start/Finish at Harris Lake Park) 1 loop is about 34 miles.
- Pea Ridge Lollipop (Start/Finish at New Hope Overlook at Jordan Lake) 22mi
- Tour de Moore Century Ride (Start/Finish at Campbell House in Southern Pines, NC) 105mi.
- TrySports Capital to Coast(Start CrabtreeMall Raleigh/Finish at TrySports Wilmington) 145miles.