It’s been nearly 3 years since I started Jeff Greene. I just noticed yesterday that I have had 50,076 visitors! Holy moly, that is a lot more than I would have ever imagined. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you found what you were looking for. If not, hopefully you were at least entertained momentarily.
I thought this would be a good time to show the top 10 ways most folks stumble on my little corner of the internet.
- Spanning-tree Loop Troubleshooting and SafeGuards 7297 view(s)
- If your network is designed correctly, you won’t need this. However, if you inherited a mess of a network this will help you. If you ever find yourself in this worst-case situation, think of this as your get out of jail free card.
- Netdr 2762 view(s)
- Onboard sniffer for the Catalyst 6500 w/ Sup720 (or Sup32), for the software switching path.
- Sport Tracks Training Load Explained 2470 view(s)
- Great for Endurance Athletes. The example is based off of my training in Sport Tracks, however the same concept and actually better tracking is available with Training Peaks. This helps you keep from doing too much volume, but also doing enough not to burn out. Also good for tapering.
- So you want to Build your own CCIE Lab Rack 2251 view(s)
- This is outdated and is no longer a valid representation of the actual lab. Though it was fun putting together from scratch.
- High CPU on a Catalyst switch running IOS 1996 view(s)
- Like #1 above, if you ever find yourself in this worst-case situation, this is gold.
- Kindle DX Review 1350 view(s)
- Hmmm, I like my Kindle. Though I bought it before the iPad came out.
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs 1282 view(s)
- This is a high level example intro to MPLS Layer 3 VPN’s. If you want to just scratch the surface, this will suffice. I just wanted to learn enough to be able to verify a few things and check myself.
- Training Logs for Triathletes 1028 view(s)
- Hey, we’re all different. Here’s a roundup of some of the more popular Training Logs.
- Google Maps Bike Routing and your Garmin Forerunner 882 view(s)
- Ok, you’ve got a Garmin Forerunner, and Google has a bike routing function. Here’s a way to roll it up so you can follow a breadcrumb for those really long routes.
- I got bit by a dog…Now what?) | 718 view(s)
- It’s like falling off a bike, or getting in a car accident. It’s not really an “if”, but “when” it happens.
I really like looking at the search terms that people use to find this site.
Ex: “painting a metal roof in arizona” – Oddly enough, I’ve painted a metal roof and it was hotter than Arizona up there.
Ex: “level sagging floors” – Been there, done that. Do this in the winter if you don’t like snakes.
Thanks for Reading!