My wife and I decided to sign up for the Marine Corps Marathon on October 25th. I have done a couple of these in the past, but it has been 7 years or so since my last marathon. It feels really good to be getting in shape again. My long run was 10 miles yesterday, so I am making good progress. The training schedule that we are using is very simple, and has worked well for me in the past. I’m not trying to break any speed records or anything of the sort. I am just looking to enjoy the experience again. So if you are the sort that tries to fit 60 hours of work into a 40 hour workweek, this is a good training plan for you.
- Google Maps Bike Routing and your Garmin Forerunner
- How to Fix Sagging Floors.
- Sport Tracks Training Load Explained
- High CPU on a Catalyst switch running IOS
- What is your favorite Triathlon Blog?
- Training Logs for Triathletes
- So you want to Build your own CCIE Lab Rack
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Ironman Arizona 2011
- How to Paint a Metal Roof and Live to Tell About It.