- Google Maps Bike Routing and your Garmin Forerunner
- How to Fix Sagging Floors.
- Sport Tracks Training Load Explained
- High CPU on a Catalyst switch running IOS
- What is your favorite Triathlon Blog?
- Training Logs for Triathletes
- So you want to Build your own CCIE Lab Rack
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Ironman Arizona 2011
- How to Paint a Metal Roof and Live to Tell About It.
Category Archives: Triathlon
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results…..Albert Einstein Biking has always been my weak link in triathlon, whether it’s the sprint distance or the Ironman distance. I somehow just thought that if I kept … Continue reading
We’re less than 70 days away from Ironman Mont-Tremblant. This is the time of year where training on the weekend really matters. The goal is to make it to race day with no regrets. Have I done the best I … Continue reading
During the offseason, I made a couple of badly needed upgrades to the trainer set-up in the garage. Ideally, the folks at Computrainer want you to mount the controller on your handlebar. However, this becomes one more thing to mess … Continue reading
With all of the recent hurricane and tropical storm activity, I was really looking forward to the Tour De Moore Century this Labor Day. There was another tropical storm making its way towards NC, but I really didn’t care. I … Continue reading