- Google Maps Bike Routing and your Garmin Forerunner
- How to Fix Sagging Floors.
- Sport Tracks Training Load Explained
- High CPU on a Catalyst switch running IOS
- What is your favorite Triathlon Blog?
- Training Logs for Triathletes
- So you want to Build your own CCIE Lab Rack
- MPLS Layer 3 VPNs
- Ironman Arizona 2011
- How to Paint a Metal Roof and Live to Tell About It.
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Accidents happen as they say, and I am no different. Long story short, I recently had a fairly major knee surgery resulting in an extensive knee rehabilitation process that is still a work in progress. If you ever find yourself … Continue reading
Life changed dramatically for me recently as a result of a car accident with a distracted driver. In an instant I was broadsided by a car running a red light at 45 miles an hour. Unfortunately, there were no real … Continue reading
It’s been 2.5 years since I purchased the DJI Phantom 2. I suspect there are quite a few other pilots out there that have a functioning PH2, but have dead batteries. Unfortunately, DJI no longer sells the accessories for PH2 … Continue reading